We had already told you about Planet Art Camp, the scientific-artistic format created by Edizioni Green Planner aimed at students, during the launch press conference that took place in the previous Green Week.
The objective of the project's promoters is to work on the sustainable awareness of young people by stimulating it through artistic language. What should they do: produce a Land Art piece that conveys a clear message, "stop pollution!".
Many students have already enthusiastically joined the initiative, but there is still time to participate in the competition. How?
- To participate, please email email@example.com by January 10, 2024, to receive a form that you will need to fill out with your details (artwork name, details of materials used)
- Then, submit your first delivery by February 5, 2024, at 12:30 PM (make sure to include the completed form). Focus on the design concept of your artwork (title, explanation of the artwork, and details of the materials you intend to use)
What will happen next?
- On February 21, 2024, all the ideas received in the editorial office will be exhibited at MyPlant&Garden during the conference dedicated to environmental art and greenery
- By April 8, 2024, at 12:30 PM, your artwork must have been completed, and the photos (or video) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, ready for the competition. The jury will convene and select the 3 winners and Special Mentions
- On April 22, 2024 (Earth Day), the winners of Planet Art Camp and the Special Mentions will be announced. A live streaming event will be organized
Within 10 days, the selected artworks will be installed in the spaces of GreenWay, the shared garden of Villaggio Barona
Continue reading on Green Planner Magazine: Here is the regulation to participate in Planet Art Camp 2023/2024 https://www.greenplanner.it/2023/10/02/regolamento-planet-art-camp-2023/
Photo by Edizioni Green Planner